Monday, April 27, 2009

So what about WICKED!

So I finally am going to write something on our blog....  TO be honest, I don't really know what I am doing but oh well...right??

So Drew and I went to Wicked on Friday night.....  Seriously love that play so much!  We were lucky enough to get tickets from a friend all the way back in October.  So that was awesome!  I have to say though....  that New York was a little bit better.  Not that this one wasn't fabulous but come on.... it's New York City!!  

3 comments:

Laura-Lu said...

I'm glad to hear that NYC was still the cream of the crop. Those were the days weren't they?

brooklyn Norton said...

oh rach - i'm so jealous! i want to go so bad!

mr. + mrs. drage said...

rach wow, this was months ago, i need to know how the rigbys are NOW! just kidding love you guys

Kenz