Thursday, January 7, 2010

Catch up from October to Now!


                                                              From our hotel in Kauai!

The boys in Hanalei




                                                                          Bubbas.....




                                                                         Cute Willy....

Poipu Beach


                                                                      The Rigby Clan

                                     Mystery Date Dinner- us being the Pinkertoon Dectectives

                                                                       The ladies......

                                                                     Us at WinterFest

                                                           Kate and I on Christmas Eve....

                                                                     Drew and Tessie

                                          Sportin the sweet sweatshirt Chase got me for Christmas

                                             Cute Mike Ridd putting the kiddos toys together

                                                                         Christmas Day

                                                   New Years up at the Swallows cabin.......

                                                                 Almost New Years!

Drew and Scott Swallow wanted to kill a turkey, dress it, and
                                   then bake it!  Crazy I know... Here is the finished product though

3 comments:

Laura-Lu said...

Another delightful post, my dear. I think I've actually stayed at that hotel in Kauai, was it a Marriott?

Tell my husband hi because I think he's over there right now.

lanaev said...

Rachel! I totally blog stalked you! This is Lana btw. When were you guys in hawaii because me and brett were there the first week of december! and our view was almost directly opposite of yours but we were there too! How weird! Come look at my blog www.brettandlana.com anytime.

HansenFamily said...

hello! not sure how i came across your blog.....but so glad i did! i miss you... glad i can sorta keep in touch by looking at your blog. hope all is well!