Well here are some pics as of late. I graduated last Tuesday (wahoo!) and then we have been moving out of our house and packing our container. It's been absolutely crazy but we are just trying to live it up while we can!
Drew being a sport and letting me shave him for my last couple of shaves.....
Close up!
Some of the girls! (missed you em, erica, and di)
Party that Swallows had (missed Missy and Whit)
Moving Day! Thanks to Lar Hamilton for her help and all of these pics!
This is maybe a 1/8th of our stuff...
Lar and her Diapers!!!
Trying to fit it all in
The boys
Cute Lar and baby boy Miller
Our 40 foot container
Patty & Drewey
Picnic at Sugarhouse Park for Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day Mom!
The Whole Fam in Mapleton...
Cute Drew and his Grandpa
7 comments:
I'd just like to clarify that those are my baby's diapers, not my own :)
PS I may steal some of these pics for our blog if that's OK. So glad that's all over!
Oh my goodness Rach, I can't believe all of this! It's really happening. So crazy. I am dying... I can't imagine how you are feeling. Thanks for taking all of those pictures though, so we can see what it's like, and how everything is working!
Call me!
Rachie.... I will come and visit you in Brazil. There, now I've said it, I have to make it happen! I hope you will have a floor or something for me to sleep on! Plus I cannot, nor will i ever, speak Spanish, so be ready to translate... "i need a diet coke". We will miss you so much! Thank you for coming to Sammy's wedding. You and Drew are adorable! love you more than i can say...
P.S. - what a pack rat you are! those Christensen genes i guess...
Hey- it's Chelsea Horsley! So... I'm just so curious- what is taking your darling self all the way to Brazil?!
Rach!!! I found your cute blog! I'm going to love seeing your pictures of Brazil, what an amazing experience. Congrats on school too! I'd love to catch up. Good luck with the move. love ya Care
hey girl! so sad i didn't get to say goodbye :( glad to see you made it through these past few weeks... cannot even imagine that whole packing experience. you're a pro. i'd love to chat before you take off - but if not i can't wait to see all your pics! please post often... all of us fans will be dying to experience a day in your life! love you girl.
maddie
Girl, you are moving to BRAZIL?! What a fabulous adventure! Can't wait to hear all about it... take lots of pictures :)
Post a Comment