Monday, June 14, 2010

That's Right....

I normally would never just post a picture of myself but for those that don't know, we are PREGNANT!
There is just a little bump but we are almost 15 weeks along.  We went to the doctor last week here in Brazil and I couldn't ask for a better situation.  The doctor is so great! He speaks english and spent so much time with us.  The care here is so different than in the states.  We feel so lucky!

13 comments:

Kathy Christensen said...

Congratulations to both of you! You are so stinking cute!

lesley said...

I still can't believe it! So exciting. You look so happy Rach!

Brittney said...

That's SO exciting! Congrats. Babies are the best. That's fun that you and Laura will both have babies together in Brazil, too!

Catherine said...

How wonderful! Warmest Congrats!

I'm 38 weeks preggo and living in the United Arab Emirates, so I can relate to the care being different. But, women have babies everywhere and I'm not worried. What a great adventure for you!

Lindsay and Blake said...

RACHEL! I am so excited!! You and Drew are going to have the most beautiful kids. So So fun!

Natalie said...

Congrats! How fun that you and Laura will both have babies together for your adventure in Brazil!!!

Katie and Jeff Wood said...

oh my gosh congrats!!! So exciting!

Lisa Marie Trent said...

Um, are you SUPPOSED to look pregnant? Cause that's what I look like right now.

Congrats. :)

Laura said...

Love it!!

SJ said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you! You will be a fabulous mom!

Miss you!

Heather Irving said...

Rach!! I am so so excited for you!! Congrats! I always said you and Drew will have the most beautiful babies!! You are going to love love love it!

maddie said...

so happy for you darling! i'm having flashbacks of us sitting in the hot tub talking about who we would marry one day and now you are having babies! we are getting old too fast. my eyes seriously watered when i got your fabulous announcement (best idea by the way). wow. keep us updated with pics!

xoxo.

maddie

McCormick Family said...

Rach I'm so excited for you and Drew! Congrats and I love and miss you so much!