Monday, August 23, 2010

Great little week.....

So last week was quite eventful for the Rigby fam....  First off we had my nephews birthday party, then the annual Ridd family reunion, but best of all......  DREW came home for the week!  Best thing ever!  Here are some pics from the week....

                                                         Hunter- The pirate birthday boy.....

Miss Taylor-look at that smile.... She is the cutest thing


                                                             Going on the scavenger hunt!

Classic Picture- Tay tay always has to have her hand down the persons shirt that is holding her.  Weird I know!  


And there he is....  Yes he looks like a mountain man or someone from another country.  He                says he is going to keep growing his beard until the baby comes.  Crazy I know.....

There is my cute Aunt Jodi.  You can't really see her but she is an awesome golfer and it was so fun to be with her


Cute Mike Ridd


I defiantly just came along to be the golf cart driver


Look at those crazy clouds....






My family does our reunion for 3 days which I am finding out is quite strange but I still like it.  It was up at the Homestead this year and it was so much fun- mostly because my hubby was there!


On a sad note we had to let go of our dog Tess.  She is such a sweetheart and we loved having her but it was too hard for her being in Brazil.  She would have a better life being here in Salt Lake. We found a great family to take care of her though and they also have a pointing griffon (which Tess is) and hopefully one day we can have one of her puppies!  Miss you pup

No comments: