Oh what a fun day we had last Sunday.... Kenz and I were able to bless our baby girls together and whoever of you guys have sisters or sister in laws who can get pregnant together, try to work that cause I highly recommend it. Of course we didn't plan it but maybe Kate and Lauren did so they could grow up together! jk but maybe!
So here are some pics of the day!
Mommas and Kate and Lauren
Tay & Drew
4 Generations (Drew's cute Grandma, Mom, and Kenz)
Lauren is 7.5 weeks now and getting so big! We had her weighed yesterday and she is 11.1 lbs! The nurse asked if I was feeding her cream.
4 comments:
I'm so glad I ran into you the other day. Lauren is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love her blessing dress. :)
Congratulations. I didn't know about it or else we would have been there. She is adorable!
How cute is that?! She looks so cute in her little dress and still so tiny! That's crazy that she seems big :) Rach I'm so happy for you, let's keep trying to talk!!
She is so pretty Rach! She looks so little and I absolutely LOVE her blessing dress. It's beautiful.
Post a Comment