Monday, May 9, 2011

Catch up....

This is going to be quite the long post.  I have been wanting to do a post for some time because i need to document what is going on in our life but once you haven't in a while the procrastination comes in!!  However here it goes......

Lauren is now almost 5 months! I can't believe it.  I don't know why and I am sure you other moms feel this way but I feel like we have had Lauren for ever so even though it's crazy that she is 5 months, it seems like we have had her for years.....  So at her 4 month appt she was 15.5 lbs, 25.4 inches, and I can't remember her head circumfrance.  So that defiantly put her in the 90th percentile in height and weight! I was dying.

The other week we had a couple firsts for Lauren.  First we went to the zoo with her cousins, Aunt Kenzie, Mimi and Papa.


My make shift hat for LJ & me trying to get her to take a bottle (quite unsuccessful! any ideas?)
Wills, Kenz, Kate, L and I


Thanks Mimi, Papa, and Kenz for the fun day!

Okay now Lauren is 5 months!  Yea.... I should have changed the above info since it's old but I need it for documentation.  

So we went down to St. George the other week with Papa Mike and Grandma Apple.  Weird name I know but Tay Tay (my neice) calls Cath Apple because we have pear trees in front of our house and some how Apple came along.  Crazy I know....

                                                               Grandma Joan and Lou
  4 generations!



My dad thought it was funny to put Grandma's hat on Lauren



So this child loves T.V. Bad I know.  So Drew was laying there with her and he had to help this pose a little bit but she really was laying there like this.....

To be continued.....







2 comments:

McCormick Family said...

Lauren is darling! I miss you Rach! Hope you are doing well!

mr. + mrs. drage said...

so stinking cute, i am so lucky to be miss laurney's auntie! you are such a great mom rach, not to mention a fabulous wife! it was so fun to spend mothers day together, love you guys!