Friday, June 3, 2011

Rice Cereal


So Lauren had her first experience with rice cereal about a week ago and couldn't get enough of it!  However, now she isn't that into it but hopefully she will with veggies once we give her those....

Before the first bite....

1st bite

Then we spilled it

Then I couldn't get enough of it so I had to eat it off of my bib

Then we switched bibs so I wouldn't eat it off my bib but I still got it on my fingers to eat!

This girl loves to put anything in her mouth....

Can't wait to see what veggies and fruits will be like




2 comments:

Katie and Jeff Wood said...

rach!! It was so fun to hear from you. I absolutely love little L. She is just the most adorable thing in the world. I can't wait to meet her one day!
So we moved back to a different area in VA- we use to live in Alexandria and now in Falls. I would love to hear the update from you... and I think we should try and get together when I'm in town next.
miss ya
xoxo katie

lesley said...

Oh Rach, that is hilarious! She is the cutest. I am so glad you put this up, I feel like I see things that I miss! Thank you! My family and I couldn't stop talking about Lauren when we saw her. She is seriously the cutest. And my dad said, about Lauren 'isn't she the cutest little princess you've ever seen?' He loves you... and obviously Lauren too! Love you guys.