Friday, July 15, 2011

Fitness Challenge

So I saw this on Studio 5 (by the way one of my favorite shows in the morning) on July 4th and I was like..."okay i could do that." I seriously am the worst worker outer (I know that's not even a word) but I am not.  So I of course took forever to start it and I have only done one day but I thought I would share along the fitness challenge in case some of you have a hard time getting outside or to the gym.   Yes it may seem a little extreme and weird that you are only doing one type of exercise, but I think it's a good jump start for people like me!

http://studio5.ksl.com/index.php?nid=56&sid=16239920

(sorry just copy and paste the link, I am computer illiterate sometimes)

R

3 comments:

brooklyn Norton said...

oh my! that's so funny....i saw this too - and i want to do it! thanks for reminding me ;)

Laura said...

You go Rach!!

maddie said...

oh my gosh i'm doing this! sounds perfect for me, the laziest person in the world. i can even watch tv while i do it!