Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Fall 2011 continued....

October is such a fun month for me for many reasons but one of the reasons is because of Halloween! Our larney lou looks like a monkey with her chunky cheeks and she reaches for sock monkeys whether it's a my Dad's and Apple's house or at Blake and Michelle's.  Therefore she had to be a monkey for Halloween......


Before Halloween though Kenz and I took the kiddos out to Gardner's Village.  It it so cute out there....


The 3 kiddos....

Loving GV

Then Halloween was a really fun day too.... We had a little cousin's Halloween party at Michelle and Blake's and then visited Apple and Papa, went to Trunk or Treat at Rigby's ward and then out to dinner with the Rigby's.  It was a fun filled day....


And then Thanksgiving came...  Sadly Drew and I got some nasty virus two days before Thanksgiving so we were so sick on Wednesday.  I was just praying that Larney didn't get sick because I couldn't stand watching that little thing throw up and luckily she didn't!  Instead of eating at families for Thanksgiving we went with my parents to Little America's coffee shop.  It actually was quite good and I thankfully had my appetite back.  Kenz and Tay and their cute kids came along too....  It was great not having to do dishes and such but I sure did miss Thanksgiving left overs.

These two are so cute together and almost couldn't be more opposite but I love it! It was so fun to have these two together too because last year Kate was only 3 weeks old and Lauren was still in my belly...


Cath and my Dad



LJ took a few steps as you can see below but......

is too big of wuss (or however you spell that)

For now she is just a speedy crawler....






No comments: