Sunday, December 18, 2011

L.J's 1st Birthday Party!

Larney loves monkeys so we had to do a monkey theme.....  Looking back I didn't do that much monkey stuff but oh well.  We did cafe rio salads, monkey cupcakes, and banana cream pies.  It was such a fun night so thank you to family and friends for making it so fun!

The spread

Best helpers making tortillas! Thanks ladies

Some of the crowd


So I tried making a monkey cake but totally botched it so I took off the frosting and cut part of the cake and just made a little circle.  Then I just added pink frosting with runt bananas on top.  So lame but what do you do!

Not loving the hat!

Or the cake!

Then she got more into it!

Opening presents.... Our friends and family were so nice!

My cute friends....

Family pic

Mimi and Papa

Her favorite toy from Lar.  Thanks so much!

The besties....  

Grammy and Grandpy

Her little hat that she wouldn't wear!

At the end of the night just exhausted and ready to go to bed!

Also it was such a fun night because Lauren officially started to walk.  Right before the party started she came upstairs from being with my Dad and Cath and just walked right across the kitchen floor!  

love that little monkey.....
















1 comment:

brooklyn Norton said...

Such a cute party Rach! Two beautiful people made a pretty dang good baby!