Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas Festivities

So my cute sister in law had an idea of taking two Thursdays out of the month of December to do Christmas activities.  So we did dinner and lights at Temple Square one night and then gingerbread houses the other night.  It was so much fun and such a great idea to just plan it because otherwise those activities would never had happened! So thanks so much Kenz.....

All bundled up

"The Besties"

Cute Emi and Chase

Attempt at a family picture

love these two

"the kiss" larney loves giving kisses especially to her cousin Kate


Then we had our gingerbread house night.....

Sadly none of us could get them together except Lar. (way to be Lar!)  

Rigby's Christmas Tree

Christmas Jammies!

So sad

the spread

concentrating

these girls love their Papa!




=

Finished product with the help of a glue gun....

2 comments:

mr. + mrs. drage said...

you always take the best pictures Rach, I wish I could just hire you to photograph our life! Love you guys, I think we have some new traditions for next year!

Laura said...

I agree with Kenz, these are wonderful pictures!! I may have to steal some right off the site! It was such a fun December! It makes me excited for next year! XOXO